Secure Fax by Innoport
Secure fax service from Innoport helps to preserve confidentiality of fax documents and gives clients,
customers, patients, health care professionals or anyone else faxing you the peace of mind they deserve.
Innoport offers several options for secure online internet faxing of sensitive data and confidential documents:
- Encrypted Fax: Delivery of password protected fax using 128-bit PDF encryption.
- Fax To Secure FTP (Fax To FTPS and Fax to SFTP): Delivery of faxes using secure FTP over SSL and SSH.
- Encrypted Email TLS: Send and receive faxes using encrypted email (SMTP over TLS).
- Secure Website: Administer, retrieve and send faxes from our secure website at https://www.innoport.com.
- HTTPS Fax API: Use our robust and secure API to send out faxes from your web and stand alone applications.
- Encrypted Fax
- Innoport's fax to email service already eliminates mishandling of faxes off shared fax machines through delivery to private email
addresses. With the advantage of PDF fax encryption, you receive an added layer of security by password-protecting fax documents.
Encrypted faxes may only be viewed by supplying the proper password. You have full control on creating and changing the password
at anytime for the encrypted faxes arriving to your account.
Click here to learn more about receiving faxes with our fax encryption service.
- Fax to Secure FTP (Fax To FTPS and Fax to SFTP)
- Standard Corporate Business service plan members may choose FTP, FTPS (FTP over SSL) or SFTP (SSH FTP) delivery of faxes. Secure FTP creates a fully secure tunnel between Innoport servers and your secure FTP site for the files to travel through.
- Send and Receive Faxes via Encrypted Email
- Our Standard Corporate business plan members may choose to send and receive faxes via encrypted email using SMTP over TLS (fax to TLS email and TLS email to fax). Click here to learn more about sending and receiving faxes using SMTP over TLS.
- Send and Receive Faxes from our Secure Website
Faxes can also be downloaded directly from your Innoport account online. Notification options are available so that you can receive text message alerts to your email,
cell phone, or other wireless device each time a new fax is received. We employ SSL (secure sockets layer) to protect our website.
For secure fax sending, Innoport offers a web based fax service for uploading the files and confirming a preview prior to faxing through our secure website. Click here to learn more about our fax sending services.
- Fax using our HTTPS FAX API
For document workflow automation, developers can utilize our HTTPS Fax API to integrate outbound faxing into stand-alone and
web applications. Click here to learn more about our fax API.
Whether you deal with sensitive financial data, patient health information, judicial papers or other privileged information, our secure fax services enable secure fax transmissions for maximum protection. Our industry-leading secure fax solutions are trusted for corporate compliance (HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, SEC regulations, etc.) by top enterprises in such market verticals as healthcare, banking, mortgage and insurance.
Customers using the Innoport service for transmission of any Protected Health Information under the U.S. HIPAA regulations must add the Healthcare Add-On (offered on both Personal and Business plans), which offers the protections of an Intellicomm HIPAA business associate agreement (BAA). Click here to learn more about our HIPAA compliant fax service.
See the Innoport HIPAA Compliance Statement.
As listed on this page, Innoport offers several options for secure fax services. However, it is the responsibility of each Innoport customer to ensure that the customer's particular data protection needs are met by configuring and/or using the appropriate security settings in the customer's Innoport account.
Sign up for Innoport today and secure your fax communications.