Secure Fax Service
Secure fax service from Innoport helps to preserve confidentiality of fax documents and gives clients,
customers, patients, health care professionals or anyone else faxing you the peace of mind they deserve.
Innoport offers several secure fax solutions for secure Internet fax, secure online fax:
- Encrypted Fax: Delivery of password protected fax using 128-bit PDF encryption.
- Fax to Secure FTP (Fax To FTPS and Fax to SFTP): Delivery of faxes using secure FTP over SSL and SSH to your secure server.
- Encrypted email TLS: Send and receive faxes using encrypted email (SMTP over TLS).
- Secure Website: Administer, retrieve and send faxes from our highly secure website https://www.innoport.com
- HTTPS API: Use our robust and highly secure API to send out faxes from your mission-critical web and stand alone applications.
Customers using the Innoport service for transmission of any Protected Health Information under the U.S. HIPAA regulations must add the Healthcare Add-On (offered on both Personal and Business plans), which offers the protections of an Intellicomm HIPAA business associate agreement (BAA). Click here to learn more about our HIPAA compliant fax service.
- Encrypted Fax
- Innoport's fax to email service already eliminates mishandling of faxes off shared fax machines through delivery to private email
addresses. With the advantage of PDF fax encryption, you receive an added layer of security by password-protecting fax documents.
Encrypted faxes may only be viewed by supplying the proper password. You have full control on creating and changing the password
at anytime for the encrypted faxes arriving to your account.
Click here to learn more about receiving faxes with our fax encryption service.
- Send and Receive Faxes from our Secure Website
Another available option is to download all faxes directly from your Innoport account online. Notification options are available
so that you can receive text message alerts to your email, pager, cell phone or other wireless device each time a new fax is
received. Then return to the website to download faxes from your inbound activity log, which stores the last 30 days of faxes.
Account access is only granted after authentication through a secure log in process. We employ SSL (secure sockets layer)
technology to protect all transmissions between the client and our website.
For secure fax sending, Innoport presents web fax service for uploading the files to be faxed through our secure website. Click here to learn more about our fax sending services.
- Fax to Secure FTP (Fax To FTPS and Fax to SFTP)
- Additionally, Standard Corporate Business service plan members may choose FTPS (FTP over SSL) or SFTP (SSH FTP) delivery. Secure FTP creates a fully secure tunnel between Innoport servers and your secure FTP site for the files to travel through.
- Send and Receive Faxes via Encrypted Email
- Our Standard Corporate business plan members may choose to send and receive faxes via encrypted email using SMTP over TLS (fax to TLS email and TLS email to fax). Click here to learn more about sending and receiving faxes using SMTP over TLS.
- Fax using our HTTPS FAX API
For document workflow automation, developers can utilize our HTTPS API to integrate outbound faxing into stand-alone and
web applications. Click here to learn more about our fax API.
Whether you deal with sensitive financial data, patient health information, judicial papers or other privileged information, our secure fax solutions help protect the contents of your fax transmissions. Our industry-leading secure fax solutions are trusted for corporate compliance (HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, SEC regulations, etc.) by top enterprises in such market verticals as healthcare, banking, mortgage and insurance.
As listed on this page, Innoport offers several options for secure fax services. However, it is the responsibility of each Innoport customer to ensure that the customer's particular data protection needs are met by configuring and/or using the appropriate security settings in the customer's Innoport account.
See the Innoport HIPAA Compliance Statement.
Sign up for Innoport today and experience the ultimate in unified communications.