Blast faxes with ease and speed!
*Please note: The 500 fax pages minimum to U.S. and Canada fax numbers per broadcast requirement pertains to successful transmissions only. Pages to fax numbers that are unsuccessful, busy, or unanswered will be excluded from the count. Under Flex Usage, standard outbound usage charges of $.06 per minute applies to transactions with less than 500 successfully delivered fax pages to U.S. and Canada fax numbers. Under Simple Usage, transactions with less than 500 successfully delivered fax pages to U.S. and Canada fax numbers use any minute allowance and add-on minutes before incurring the applicable overage. Resent faxes will be considered a new broadcast transaction and is subject to the same minimum requirements to attain the bulk fax rate.
- Bulk fax rate of 4 cents per minute (U.S. and Canada) for broadcasts with a minimum of 500 successfully delivered fax pages to U.S. and Canada fax numbers under Flex Usage
- Under Simple Usage, any minute allowance and add-on minutes are used before incurring the bulk fax rate of 4 cents per minute (U.S. and Canada) for broadcasts with a minimum of 500 successfully delivered fax pages to U.S. and Canada fax numbers
- Billing in 30 second increments with a 60 second minimum
- No software to install
- Various file formats supported for fax document upload (.bmp, .doc, .docx, .gif, .htm, .html, .jpeg, .jpg, .pdf, .ppt, .pptx, .rtf, .tif, .tiff, .txt, .xls, .xlsx)
- Mail merge capabilities with Word as your fax document and Excel as your data source
- List management tool for storing fax number lists for future broadcasts
- Upload a text file containing your fax numbers
- Preview faxes before sending
- Estimated charges shown before submission
- Real-time status reporting
- Three attempts to busy and unanswered calls
- Report generation of fax numbers that were successful, unsuccessful, busy, or unanswered
- Activity log displaying call details for last 30 days of transactions
- Resend options for re-faxing to all recipients or re-faxing only to selected recipients
- Exclusion list to prevent re-faxing to opt-outs and undeliverable fax numbers
Although it is typically safe to assume about a page per minute, actual transmission time is dependent upon many factors, including the transmission speed of the recipient's fax device, the quantity of ink on the fax page, graphic intensiveness of the fax page, etc.
New accounts may be required to complete additional authorizations before high volume faxing may begin.
for the Innoport Marquee, Omni, Toll-Free, Jump Start or Standard Corporate service plan and send bulk faxes quickly. With self-service faxing, you choose when to launch the broadcasts. Submit your fax broadcast and log offline immediately. We'll handle the delivery and send you a confirmation email once the transaction is completed.